Monday, February 11

My broadcasting debut: LHN Basketball


Lights out, guellia radio. Turn that computer/mobile device up.  

On Monday, February 11 at 7:30 PM, I will be broadcasting the Lutheran North varsity girls’ basketball game vs. Algonac live from 24 Mile and Romeo Plank. Thanks to the recently formed broadcasting club, the mics will be hot and the insight won’t stop.

Follow LHN Radio on Twitter at @Lhnradio

To find the broadcast, head to http://www.meridix.com/mbp/basketball/index.php?liveid=Lutherannorth&recordid=36792&event_position=&event_type=basketball and click play. It will be active sometime before 7:30 PM. 

Send me a Tweet at @AaronBrandt and I might work it into the broadcast.  You can also send me your basketball memories, strategies and shout-outs. I will not be taking any requests for "Thrift Shop" by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis featuring Wanz.

COUNT THAT BABY AND A FOUL!

By Aaron Brandt, the Gregory Kelser of Macomb.