|Alleged brain/kidney substance.|
- "Chicken brain" no longer an insult; now a KFC menu item.
- "KFC introduces 'Brain Chicken' for its cerebral patrons"
- "Chickens don't 'think' KFC menu is a 'smart' idea"
- "Man finds brain in his chicken; he doesn't mind"
- "Man literally picks KFC's brain while eating"
- "KFC introduces new Walking Dead promotion"
- "Mind over brain matter at KFC"
- "Kentucky Fried Chicken changes name to Kentucky Fried Brain"
- "Our chicken is smarter than yours," said a defiant KFC.
- "At least our kidneys don't have stones" said a defensive KFC.
- "We weren't using our heads," said an apologetic KFC. "Well, technically we were."
- "Eating at KFC no longer a no-brainer"
- "KFC now brain lickin' good"
- "Kidney waiting list at KFC only two minutes"
- Chicken brains at KFC "still taste like chicken" according to scientists.
- "Bad chicken! Mess you up!"
By Aaron Brandt, Chipotle eater.