|A mousepad from a different era of GVSU football.|
- Watch more soccer. I hate soccer, but I think I love soccer. So I am going to watch more soccer. I'll give some more details in an upcoming three part (tl;dr) blog. Like The Hobbit!
- Build something out of wood. If Chris Treagor can do it on Parks and Rec, I can do it in real life. I am going to use wood, hammers, nails and Google to construct something more substantial than a birdhouse, but less complex than a sawhorse.
- Eat a gallon of ice cream. Meijer sells those giant tubs of ice cream, and I have always said I can eat one whole. So I will. Get on my level, Man who verses food.
- Sell "The Basics of Communication Research" for a sum of money. I hate this book, hated the class and hate the fact that Brian's Books offered me $0 to sell it back. And no bites on Ebay. Thanks, communications professor, who struggled with the English language. http://shops.half.ebay.com/aaronbrandt4_W0QQmZbooks
- Buy a new cologne. Time for a new scent, but I'm not over the fact that the lady at Macy's convinced me to buy a 30 year supply of Clinque for Men instead of the normal size. It's my nose's version of the A-Rod contract; occasional moments of greatness, but an inescapable commitment of length and money.
- Get a new mousepad. I'm tired of my GVSU Brad Iciek mousepad from 2009 (remember when GVSU was in the playoffs?), but I don't think a person should ever pay for a mousepad. What a pickle I am in to start 2013.
- Survive the Fiscal Cliff. Wish me luck. And buy my book. On Ebay. The one I talked about in bullet number four.
By Aaron Brandt, and please buy his book on Ebay.