Wednesday, May 4

I Am Legend

My name is Aaron Brandt. I am a survivor living in Allendale, Michigan. I am broadcasting on all social media frequencies. If you are out there; if anyone is out there...please. 

So school is finally out, and most people went home for the summer. It also seems as if the people staying in Allendale for the summer are home for the week. Except me.


I Am Legend [Blu-ray]I am legitimately stuck in the movie I Am Legend, just waiting for the infected zombies (security) to come out at night and eat me. Yeah, that's my lonely car in the empty parking lot. I have it filled up with supplies, waiting to escape to the safe zone, where I can start over, free of infections. It has been days since I came in contact with a human, besides the lady at the bookstore who offered to buy my textbooks back for only $12. Zombie. Tumbleweeds roll around the parking lot, which is in a state of disrepair. Potholes the size of craters make driving difficult, as apparently the management at Copper Beech Apartments in Allendale, MI were infected with a DNA-altering virus that makes it impossible for them to improve their facilities. I mean, who needs a treadmill when there is a zombie apocalypse going on outside? At least Will Smith was looking buff for the end of the world. I just have a few cans of corn, ravioli and a lot of roads without sidewalks. Oh well, I guess I'll just work on a cure for this disease in my underground lab. Peace.

If there is anyone out there that is reading this, know that you are not alone. Seriously, come over and hang out with me

I am Aaron Brandt.
I am Legend. 

By Aaron Brandt, who thought the movie was waaaaaay better than the book.