Thursday, May 19

Good Facebook Passwords

So somehow I got hacked or I got a virus or aliens took over my Facebook and it kept signing out on me every thirty seconds. In order to fix the problem, I had to change my password. I had a little trouble coming up with a good one, as the wizards at Facebook kept telling me my password game was "weak" or "medium." Apparently, typing about 30 random numbers isn't secure enough for Zuckerberg and friends. Like anyone could guess that. Actual screenshot below.
So here is a list of great passwords you can use the next time you get hacked because you clicked that link that said "OMG, look what Miley Cyrus did!" You are welcome. 

12345
password
facebook
code
abc
abc123
secret
qwerty
asdf
computer
hello
cat
dog
harrypotter
serendipity 
ruthbaderginsburg

By Aaron Brandt, who once had a log-on password of "brandtaa" in grade school. Thanks, Mrs. Golm. I could have easily had my Incredible Machines account hacked. Then were would I be in life?