Thursday, June 3

Occasionally Grammatical Lutheran North

I have to admit, something has been bothering me about Lutheran High School North for the past 3ish years. The cafeteria food? The detention policy? The dress code? Nope, sorry, but something far more serious has been grinding my gears until now, and it's time to unleash my pent up rage. Tale a look at the sign hanging on the outside of the left field fence on the softball field and see if you notice anything.  
This piece of vinyl needs some serious grammar checking, because there there should be an apostrophe after Mustangs. It should read "Mustangs' Stadium." It is the stadium belonging to the Mustangs, therefore they posses it. And I just actually used "therefore" in a sentence, so you know I am right. The day they put it up, it has bothered  me, and since I have a sister on the team, I get to see it at every home game I attend. So what's the big deal Aaron? Get over it! You graduated! You suck! I hate you! (All things I assume that people reading this are saying). I like the sign, but blatant mistakes on a sign that everyone sees isn't a good look. And I can say that, because I once played Frisbee golf on that very field. And spell-check made me capitalize Frisbee.