Summer is here, and that means I am getting a new cat to replace the beloved Murphy. That also means I will need a good name. Murphy's name creatively began as Paws, but was later changed for bookkeeping purposes. This time, I want to get a jump on the naming process and have a few in mind before I go to pick one out. The kitten will be a male, and also awesome. So here are the top finalists so far, feel free to add your own, and they may make the list, or even have the honor of naming the next Brandt cat (that will most likely die in the most unusual circumstances...)
1. Head Coach Mike Babcock. Best coach in the world, and also a big game hunter, like my future cat will be.
2. Mr. Kitty. Named after an average cat. Add her on Facebook.
3. Melvin. Mr. Wesley had a cat named Melvin.
4. Hobo. Mr. Wesley has a cat named Hobo.
5. Dan. Mr Rohde loves cats.
6. Willie II. My old cat was named Willie before a dog ate him and my parents lied about it for 10 years. No wonder those "Lost Cat" signs they helped me put up didn't work...
7. Mr. Echo. The best character on LOST, who was mysteriously missing from the finale deserves to be commemorated.
8. Jay Towers. TV Personality, also great name for a cat.
I would love to hear your suggestions, or even your hateful feedback.