Monday, November 30

Turkey Trot (in my dreams)


I didn't run the Turkey Trot, mostly because I do not have the skill to finish it. Over break I did very little. 
1. I made one Swimmers Itch video, but it is so bad, I don't think I will release it. Maybe if I get 100 followers on twitter I will throw it out there.
2. I didn't blog, but tried hard. Several ideas came up though (One year anniversary of OLHN is coming up...)
3. I read half or Dinesh D'Souza's "Letters to a Young Conservative." Really good book, all college students should check it out. 
4. Thanksgiving was good, and I have a lot to be thankful for (including dangling prepositions).
5. We are for sure getting a new cat in the spring.
6. Detroit sports teams are terrible. 
7. Star Trek was good; the rest of the family hated it.
8. The Great Hambino
9. It gets dark at 4:00 now.
10. I got a haircut. "You were starting to look like Rambo" is never good to hear concerning your hair.
11. The Big Ten has 11 teams.
12. GVSU Football will be on ESPN on Saturday at 3:30 PM. Take that, Michigan, Michigan State, Western, Eastern, Oakland, Macomb, Saginaw Valley, Hillsdale, and Stevenson High School. But not Central, they are decent.