Tuesday, April 14

Hi-Res Obama


Here is an awesome panorama of the inauguration speech this past January. If you were there, try to find yourself. This is the coolest picture I have seen in a while. Click this link, not the picture I captured from the site.
In other news, I gave a knockout speech on why PCs are a better purchase than Macs today in my COM 201 class. It went better than I expected. No angry Mac users rushed me after class. Basically, most college students have limited funds, which makes the PC the most viable option. I compared two similar models and showed a $400 price difference for basically the same computer. If you can afford to pay that just to get a logo and slim body, more power to you, but for the rest of us in the real world, PCs are the best option. I will put up the full speech sometime later.