Monday, March 23

Promotional Materials


A while back, I talked about how the Grand Valley Lanthorn hired me as a sports blogger. I was not technically on the staff, but I still had my stories posted on the paper's website. Well, today, I found out that I was promoted to the staff as a sports writer. As far as I know, I will cover about one story a week, which is given to me by the sports editor. This is really cool, because I am going to be printed in the school paper whenever I have an assignment. No more hard to locate blogs, this is real journalism work. It is really cool that I have been able to move up so quickly. Many people don't start doing work related to their careers until later, and I am able to gain valuable experience that other people may not have. Many people my age don't even know what they want to do with their lives, let alone their major. I am not exactly sure of any other details, but once I know, I will post it here. If you read my blog on the Lanthorn website, thanks. I will put up my articles here so you can check them out and see what happening with Grand Valley athletics. Thanks for reading,
Aaron

P.S. do you like the newest header? I am tweaking it, but I will go with the paint splatter theme. Its all the rage amongst trendy PhotoShop users.