Saturday, January 10

Video Blog


Now that its 2009, I have decided to try to keep up with the times and add some new technology to my blog. I have started a companion YouTube account to add a video portion to my writing. Since I am in college, there's not a whole lot I can do, but once summer comes, I will pay much more attention to it. In the mean time, I need some ideas for skits and stuff I can do later. My goal is to get enough subscribers to have ads on my page, therefore bringing in the big money. So if anyone has ever wanted to make a hilarious video, but didn't have the means to carry it out, let me know. Don't get too mad if I don't touch the video blog for a while, summer is almost here. I will add updates soon. Here's the link to my Youtube account.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByfxLgxA6b0&feature=channel_page